Friday, November 29, 2013

Sweet Dreams List [Updates]

This month, I got to cross off  TWO things from my bucket list! I ran my first half marathon, and I got to visit Seattle (even better, I got to visit my wonderful boyfriend there!)

Life is so rich. So full. I couldn't be more thankful for the blessings I've been given- that God keeps bestowing generously. The past few months God has truly blown me away. 

The only way I could describe it is by using His word- "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

Friends, do the things your heart dreams of! Big or small. Do them for you. Do them for experience had, for memories made, for moments shared. Take chances and seize opportunities, you'll be so glad you did.

So, what things are on your list?

 
Majestic Seattle mountains


The first Starbucks

:) 



The gum wall in Seattle!






Travel (International)

  • Travel outside the U.S.
  • See the lantern festival in Thailand
  • Visit Ireland
  • See the Mona Lisa
  • Go on an African Safari
  • Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain in Rome
  • Visit India
  • Hold a Koala bear in Australia
  • Walk the Via Delarosa 
  • Visit Mr. Darcy's home from the movie in Derbyshire, England
  • Eat a croissant in a real French Cafe
Travel (U.S)
  • Visit Times Square
  • Visit the Statue of Liberty
  • See the ball drop on New Years
  • Visit the Grand Canyon
  • Visit Disney World
  • Have the famous Round Rock doughnuts from Austin, Texas.
  • Go to Seattle, Washington
  • Go to Portland, Oregon
  • Go to New Orleans, Louisiana
  • Have some pizza in Chicago, Illinois.
  • Visit California
Music/Fame
  • See Mae live
  • See Copeland live
  • See Bright Eyes live
  • Meet Zooey Deschanel+M. Ward (See a She & Him show)
  • See Eisley live
  • See Arcade Fire live
Family/Friends
  • Start a tradition
  • Throw a dinner party
  • Get Married
  • Be a Maid of Honor
  • See all of my best friends get married
  • Have a baby
  • Buy my first home
  • Make Thanksgiving dinner for my whole family 
Random
  • Start a collection
  • See a Broadway show
  • Run a half marathon
  • Run a full marathon
  • Ride a Segway
  • Read the bible front to back
  • Write a song
  • Get some of my writing published online/in a magazine
  • Go to a Zumba Class
  • Go to a Yoga Class
  • See the Northern Lights

1 comment: