Monday, March 17, 2014

Sweet Dreams List: Another Update!

I get to cross more things off of my bucket list...and I couldn't be more thrilled about it!

In the past couple of months I have...

Visited Portland, Oregon
My boyfriend Ezra and I visited this unique, interesting city together in January. (He surprised me! :) We went to the biggest bookstore in the world, Powell's. We spent hours and hours there, and we definitely did not see everything! 

My handsome man in the Powell's cafe...he deserves to be in this post, he's the one who has made it possible :)

This month we got to visit another city on my bucket list...
Chicago, Illinois!
Even though we were only there for a few hours, we got to visit Millennium Park, and have some Chicago-style pizza at Giordano's (sooo good.)

(picture from Pinterest because I forgot to take one...)

A big thanks to my wonderful boyfriend who keeps making these dreams of mine come true. I adore you and your sweet heart!

More updates to come... 

Travel (International)

  • Travel outside the U.S.
  • See the lantern festival in Thailand
  • Visit Ireland
  • See the Mona Lisa
  • Go on an African Safari
  • Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain in Rome
  • Visit India
  • Hold a Koala bear in Australia
  • Walk the Via Delarosa 
  • Visit Mr. Darcy's home from the movie in Derbyshire, England
  • Eat a croissant in a real French Cafe
Travel (U.S)
  • Visit Times Square
  • Visit the Statue of Liberty
  • See the ball drop on New Years
  • Visit the Grand Canyon
  • Visit Disney World
  • Have the famous Round Rock doughnuts from Austin, Texas.
  • Go to Seattle, Washington
  • Go to Portland, Oregon
  • Go to New Orleans, Louisiana
  • Have some pizza in Chicago, Illinois.
  • Visit California
Music/Fame
  • See Mae live
  • See Copeland live
  • See Bright Eyes live
  • Meet Zooey Deschanel+M. Ward (See a She & Him show)
  • See Eisley live
  • See Arcade Fire live
Family/Friends
  • Start a tradition
  • Throw a dinner party
  • Get Married
  • Be a Maid of Honor
  • See all of my best friends get married
  • Have a baby
  • Buy my first home
  • Make Thanksgiving dinner for my whole family 
Random
  • Start a collection
  • See a Broadway show
  • Run a half marathon
  • Run a full marathon
  • Ride a Segway
  • Read the bible front to back
  • Write a song
  • Get some of my writing published online/in a magazine
  • Go to a Zumba Class
  • Go to a Yoga Class
  • See the Northern Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment