Friday, July 27, 2012

Sweet Dreams List

The other day I was going through some of my scrapbooks and papers and found my life list. A list of things I want to do before I die. I made this one a while ago, but I have added a lot too it. I will be updating this list :) Here's what I got:

Travel (International)

  • Travel outside the U.S.
  • See the lantern festival in Thailand
  • Visit Ireland
  • See the Mona Lisa
  • Go on an African Safari
  • Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain in Rome
  • Visit India
  • Hold a Koala bear in Australia
  • Walk the Via Delarosa 
  • Visit Mr. Darcy's home from the movie in Derbyshire, England
  • Eat a croissant in a real French Cafe
Travel (U.S)
  • Visit Times Square
  • Visit the Statue of Liberty
  • See the ball drop on New Years
  • Visit the Grand Canyon
  • Visit Disney World
  • Have the famous Round Rock doughnuts from Austin, Texas.
  • Go to Seattle, Washington
  • Go to Portland, Oregon
  • Go to New Orleans, Louisiana
  • Have some pizza in Chicago, Illinois.
  • Visit California
Music/Fame
  • See Mae live
  • See Copeland live
  • See Bright Eyes live
  • Meet Zooey Deschanel+M. Ward (See a She & Him show)
  • See Eisley live
  • See Arcade Fire live
Family/Friends
  • Start a tradition
  • Throw a dinner party
  • Get Married
  • Be a Maid of Honor
  • See all of my best friends get married
  • Have a baby
  • Buy my first home
  • Make Thanksgiving dinner for my whole family 
Random
  • Start a collection
  • See a Broadway show
  • Run a half marathon
  • Run a full marathon
  • Ride a Segway
  • Read the bible front to back
  • Write a song
  • Get some of my writing published online/in a magazine
  • Learn to do my own nails well
  • Go to a Zumba Class
  • Go to a Yoga Class
  • See the Northern Lights

1 comment: